Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Going Out in Style

Earlier this week, a Christian group called the eBible Fellowship announced that the world would be ending today. According to the group, the world will be completely annihilated.

This news left me with the difficult choice of having to choose a final post to my blog. How, I wondered, does one end their life's work and go out in style?

After agonizing over this for several days, and carefully considering all of my options, I concluded that there is but one way to put a final exclamation point on this blog. People will be talking about this for the rest of time, which is probably only a couple hours away.

Well, here it is...

Squirrels!!



Happy end of the world to you all, and to all a happy ending. May you all go out in a blaze of glory!