Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Photo Effects

I've never really experimented before with adding effects to pictures, but decided to give it a shot with a couple I took last weekend. I'm no expert, but I think I did ok.

Here's the original of the first shot. Nick was standing at the top of the stairs, acting casual.

Here is the edited shot. I let Nick direct me on the effects he wanted. He was interested in an older, antique look.

Here is the original of the shot of Alex. This is a freeze frame of him trying to catch a nerf football.

Here is the edited shot. I took all the color out of the background, and added some blur around the edges.

To get the full effect of these photos, click on them and look at the larger versions, the smaller ones just don't do them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and encouraged.